Downhere - Surrender

What would YOU add in your guacamole?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So. Today is Thursday, January 22. It's 10:14pm and today is the day a year ago that Heath Ledger died at 3:30 pm. It is a day that, for me, forgive me if I'm being melodramatic, I will never forget. I will never forget what I was doing or how I found out. I had just gotten back from Wal-Mart with my friend Sequoia and I'd just been offered a 40K job in chicago as a nanny! Sequoia was sitting on the couch checking the news on her iphone and she goes ''what the hell, Heath Ledger was just found dead in his apartment!". It was 3:33 pm.
Heath Ledger was my favorite actor on the planet. Literally. Since early 6th grade I have loved him and I know everything about him. To the point where my friend Lisa called me that day to tell me that her mother had called her and told her to call me because she was worried. I sobbed my eyes out the next time I watched A Knight's Tale and I refuse to see the Dark Knight for reasons of my own. Let's end this little tirade by saying that Heath Ledger was one of the most talented actors this world has seen. And that he is hopefully existing somewhere that is peaceful and full of the things he loves.
On another note: I found a new apartment today!!! My sister and I have been apartment hunting because we totally can't afford the apartment that we're living in. And today we finally each found apartments that we both like and can both afford. My rent is great and cheap and all the utilities are included. YAY!!!
My sister and I boxed today and it was super fun! I mean, we're both covered in bruises and sore and I got my chin punched pretty hard but it was so much fun!!
Ok...I've forgotten what I originally was going to blog about darn it but I'm REALLY into the Hulk so I'll get back to this later. The important stuff is written about. =) Have a great day!

No comments: